Record US Sales

Hondax

Nitrous
Body:West Central Missouri, Mind: Yes I are.
US New Units Sales top 1,000 in April

NEWNAN, Georgia – May 5, 2005 – Triumph Motorcycles (America) Ltd., announced today that new retail sales in the US reached 1067 units in April, which is a new single month sales record for the Hinckley, UK based motorcycle manufacturer.
This is a 32% increase over the same month last year. Triumph Motorcycles America's previous monthly sales record was 1016 units and was set in July, 2004.

Triumph’s growth has been driven by strong sales of the Rocket III cruiser and deliveries of the all new 1050cc Sprint ST sport-tourer and the legendary Speed Triple “Naked Bike”. Perennial favorites like the classic Bonneville T100 also posted strong gains.

“Consumer interest in Triumph’s products has never been stronger” said Todd Andersen, Marketing Vice President, Triumph Motorcycles (America) Ltd. “The amazing Rocket III continues to generate unprecedented levels of showroom traffic and this has benefited our whole line”

I stopped by the dealership last Saturday and the saleman told me they had already sold more Triumphs so far this year than they had all of last year.

:) My dealer had stocked up on the 675 units and has been doing a great business with them because of all the attention they've been receiving...

No doubt the word is getting out that Triumph is back in a serious way and people are taking notice.The recognition factor is just starting to cycle up or tune up or 2-up,whatever,just ride!:D

I think the new Tiger is going to be a huge hit. It has long been a great machine but so weird looking with that strange bulbous tank a lot of prospects just couldn't get past the aesthetics. Now with more mainstream (but still distinctive) looks and the 1050 engine it's going to sell like hotcakes.

Back