Rear Brake

stollydriver

Live life to the full
Joined
Jun 27, 2016
Messages
1,418
Location
North Wales UK
Ride
2020 Rocket3 GT
Just took the Rocket for a short ride ( work spoils my fun ) getting back home - rode onto the drive and there was no rear brake. The pedal has normal travel but there is zero brake efficiency. Thought i had avoided any rear brake issues 2020R3GT
 
I just had the same experience on my T-120 front brake. Usually before I take off, I pump the brakes just to be sure all is well, this time I backed the bike out and hit the brake as I was coasting down my drive backwards and nada. Took a couple pumps at the lever to arrest my progress. Triumphs are the only bikes I've owned that when sitting for extended periods can lose brake hydraulic pressure. Usually, a standard brake bleed gets it right again.
 
I had the same issue with a 2026 Speedmaster but I ended up selling it. My 2026 R3 GT hasn't had that problem in the first 800 miles.