sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
IMG_0902.JPG I only post bikes that i own and ride. IMG_0060.JPG Not thumbnails. No trash talking here all sit on my front pouch. Made a comment on a thread and got rid of it quick. Learning how to play the game. I could take pictures of the leer jets at the Jenks airport and claim i own them but that ain't right. Just keeping it real.

IMG_0902.JPG I only post bikes that i own and ride. IMG_0060.JPG Not thumbnails. No trash talking here all sit on my front pouch. Made a comment on a thread and got rid of it quick. Learning how to play the game. I could take pictures of the leer jets at the Jenks airport and claim i own them but that ain't right. Just keeping it real.
Beautiful Fat Boy! My wife rides an '11 and LOVES IT! I get to shine and then rider her now and then :) Variety is the spice of life...

...and you know you're R3 ROCKS.... that goes without saying... :thumbsup:
-MIG

No the nice ride is going to be the Indian. 1589738154788-productstill.png Been reading a lot about this one. Two years looking but this one seems to meet all the checks on my list. Sleek is a understatement. Nothing but good reviews from owners and people who ride. I do not believe the folks who buy this bike trailer much. All the comforts of home on two wheels and then some. Test rode one last week in Broken Arrow got carried away and rode for a hour. Brought it back and the dealer in Broken Arrow just laughed. They wanted to do business then and there. Not the new motor but very nice and not over done. No where near the power of the X or the Harley. Is a very well built bike made for guys like me. Figure come around Oct or Dec will take care of business. Asking price is over $30,000 worth every penny. I do not mind spending money just want to get my money's worth. Finish and detail on the bike is amazing. Riding position is very comfortable. Handling is unreal. Guess Doc was right. Working on trading in the Harley but they want the X. Trade in for the X is double of the Harley. I am hoping for Snow in Oct to Dec time range. That always brings down the price and throws in some perks. After market exhaust and air depending on the economy may even include a set of cams. Dealer said if i want all that i would be looking at over$35,000. I said we shall see in Dec. Sales manger called me a asshoel but gave me a wink. Thinking this one may very well be my last two wheeler and want the best of the best.

......Thinking this one may very well be my last two wheeler and want the best of the best.

And then the whole new world of unicycling starts. 4 - 2 - 1 its natural regression! ;) :roll::roll::roll::roll:
Laidback
1592080916408.png

Sporty
1592080718891.png

Vintage
1592080793960.png

Attachments

• 1592080689501.png
    1592080689501.png
    16 KB · Views: 1
Back