Ready to roll for the year!

Thanks for that info, Marland.. I will check it out.. :)

I am a fan of the Bridgestone 240/55 series tire. It does raise the rear about 1/2" which is noticeable. This raise in the rear also results in a more 'flickable' bike but at the expense of some highway stability. This is my 2nd Bridgestone. The 1st one I just replaced had about 11,000 miles on it with PLENTY of life left in it. I had plugged one hole in it, and then picked up another hole and a nail, so I figured I better just replace it. They are WAY less expensive than Avons or Metzeler rear tires. I picked up this last one for $169.00 with free shipping.

Bridgestone Exedra Max Rear Motorcycle Tire | Motorcycle Tires | Jake Wilson

Thanks for that info, Marland.. I will check it out.. :)

I am a fan of the Bridgestone 240/55 series tire. It does raise the rear about 1/2" which is noticeable. This raise in the rear also results in a more 'flickable' bike but at the expense of some highway stability. This is my 2nd Bridgestone. The 1st one I just replaced had about 11,000 miles on it with PLENTY of life left in it. I had plugged one hole in it, and then picked up another hole and a nail, so I figured I better just replace it. They are WAY less expensive than Avons or Metzeler rear tires. I picked up this last one for $169.00 with free shipping.

Bridgestone Exedra Max Rear Motorcycle Tire | Motorcycle Tires | Jake Wilson

I will definitely keep this in mind. The price tag isn't near as bad as the Metz.
Thanks!

Back