Ready to roll for the year!

Lesson learned.. Never brag on your bike.. Coming back form lunch, my tach decided to quit working, along with the gauge lights and warning lights. Atleast I have a speedo and odometer.. I use my odometer as my gas gauge anyway.. :)

That is a beautiful, unmistakable bike! Sets itself apart from the rest, the way I like to roll. Hope you find a plug undone or something simple when you get a chance to look at it.

Thanks guys.. I sometimes think of doing somethimg more subdued, but then I clean her up and.. Naaaa, If I ever want something like that, it will have to be a different bike. Well, the gauge issue is resolved.. ghost of Lucas! Couldn't duplicate the problem... :)

Lesson learned.. Never brag on your bike.. Coming back form lunch, my tach decided to quit working, along with the gauge lights and warning lights. Atleast I have a speedo and odometer.. I use my odometer as my gas gauge anyway.. :)

I posted this in another thread not long ago and remember now since you mentioned it that my tach quit working as well.

"Check your main hot wire (30 amp fuse) going into the fuse box and make sure the connectors are firmly locked into the fuse box housing. Making sure the fuse is connected to both terminals of the fuse. Mine backed out and was barely getting contact with the fuse terminals. It was letting the ECU reset time after time and I started getting symptoms as you described. The neutral light would come on while going down the road in gear. The bike would stall and shut down. I had a recall on my bike for the "relay recall" and the dealer damaged my fuse box. I have by passed the fuse box altogether and install a separate fuse holder with the 30 amp fuse. I have never had the problem since. Just a thought....."

Ready to roll for the year! :) New Bridgestone 240/55 and some new bling (chrome side covers) for this year.. :)

I am interested in the Bridgestone. My tire size for my Roadster is 240/50 and wondering if you can tell me the difference in the 55 compared to the 50?
I assume the 55 is a tad bit taller from the road to the wheel and a shade smaller far as width of the tire tread pattern.

Back