toshvmax

.020 Over
So, after my "ignition switch " failing last week I asked the dealer to fit a TSA whilst it was being fixed under warranty, collected it this morning, switch is now working fine and after several miles when the beast was warm I started to use the TSA, fantastic, one of the best I've ever experienced after 10 or so miles the TSA stopped working and on using hill assist that jammed on and once freed I rode for a mile or so and then the engine cut out and it threw on the engine management light, so I turned around and went back to the dealer and they stuck it on the computer which showed a fault code for clutch inhibitor switch.
I really hope when they replace that it will sort the problems!!!!

So, after my "ignition switch " failing last week I asked the dealer to fit a TSA whilst it was being fixed under warranty, collected it this morning, switch is now working fine and after several miles when the beast was warm I started to use the TSA, fantastic, one of the best I've ever experienced after 10 or so miles the TSA stopped working and on using hill assist that jammed on and once freed I rode for a mile or so and then the engine cut out and it threw on the engine management light, so I turned around and went back to the dealer and they stuck it on the computer which showed a fault code for clutch inhibitor switch.
I really hope when they replace that it will sort the problems!!!!

this clutch switch is mickey mouse
probably got messed up while they were working on it
this code has been discussed on another recent thread that i was part of
so with the code in the ecu it will eliminate hill assist, cruise control. gas gauge, and apparently quick shift and stalling.
once they repair/replace clutch switch and clear codes i would guess your problems should b over.
hth

this clutch switch is mickey mouse
probably got messed up while they were working on it
this code has been discussed on another recent thread that i was part of
so with the code in the ecu it will eliminate hill assist, cruise control. gas gauge, and apparently quick shift and stalling.
once they repair/replace clutch switch and clear codes i would guess your problems should b over.
hth
Thank you for your reply, that was a big relief to read your response, fingers crossed when they replace it the problem will be solved.
I'll keep you updated 👍

Thank you for your reply, that was a big relief to read your response, fingers crossed when they replace it the problem will be solved.
I'll keep you updated 👍
Well I collected the bike yesterday morning and on talking to the mechanic he confirmed that the problem was the clutch inhibitor switch that was faulty so it was replaced under warranty.
I had a decent longish ride and all seemed okay and the quick shifter is just fantastic and probably one of the best I've ever used.
Keeping fingers crossed that this is the end of the problems.

Back