Please allow me to introduce myself....

jimbo9867

.020 Over
Ride
2005 R3 Standard
I've been riding since the early seventies and loving every minute I'm on a bike. I picked up a very low mileage 2005 R3 Classic a couple of months ago. The Ohio weather hasn't been very conducive to riding so far this year but I have managed to get about 1000 miles on the Rocket. What a bike! My only complaint is popping on decel but reading through some of the threads on here it appears I'm not alone. I'm planning to remap the ecu as soon as I can determine which map would be best. I'll read some more before I start bugging everyone with questions!

Welcome from Florida Jimbo.Pm @HansO give him the particulars on your bike and he will send you a proper tune.(rember to say please)

Scot, thanks for the welcome. I've sort of assumed it was referred to as a Classic but maybe not. It's a 2005, so it's whatever they were called! It's the bike on my avatar. Thanks again.

Welcome Jimbo from Maine, you're way ahead of us up here on the glacier:confused:

Hoopla

Welcome Jimbo!

Am I the only one that has the song stuck in their head after singing the title of this thread? o_O

Are you a man of wealth and taste? Welcome from Cape Cod. SH!T, Now I am singing out loud.

Back