When I saw him for the first time after the slide, back at camp, he told me what happened. Then without missing a beat he smiled and said "The front fender is toast, no you can't have it". I knew he was fine. Parts is parts, he'll be back on it in a month, for the shoulder has to heal. I think Steel, Kevin, David H and Yogi could just bend the bars back. A few stickers hear and there will work. But I have to say, that Carpenter header was looking mighty tasty!!!! Glad my buddy is OK.

When I saw him for the first time after the slide, back at camp, he told me what happened. Then without missing a beat he smiled and said "The front fender is toast, no you can't have it". I knew he was fine. Parts is parts, he'll be back on it in a month, for the shoulder has to heal. I think Steel, Kevin, David H and Yogi could just bend the bars back. A few stickers hear and there will work. But I have to say, that Carpenter header was looking mighty tasty!!!! Glad my buddy is OK.
You should probably donate a front fender with a bulldog on it for good luck.

In Tazewell, VA on the way to RAA.
1592230531545.png

A 45 would stop a bear, but from 6 feet away, it might not stop it soon enough. :oops:
I’d hope to get the first two rounds in before six feet and finish the mag if need be. It beats trying to use a rock or a small branch. Honestly I’d just back away with it in hand.

Back