Osiyo! Greetings from Oklahoma City!

Sonny!!..I wish you would just hush on these rides!!..you know I'm busting to come on them!!!...we need videos so we unfortunate ones who live way over here, can see what you lot get up to...enjoy!
Yeah, @sonny , tell @Tal about the Talahina ride, it was beauuuuutiful, was it not?:D:D

Hello John and welcome from Virginia. I'm glad to see so many folks helping you out here.

Yeah, @sonny , tell @Tal about the Talahina ride, it was beauuuuutiful, was it not?:D:D

76164_4ca2086e3804471d5885938c63bff3f5.jpg

Talihina..what a great ride, it’s been some years since I’ve done it. I’ve been all over the US, it is second to none in spring when the redbuds and dogwoods bloom, and fall when the leaves turn.
Great group here, I feel like I’m among friends. Thanks again all of you.

Dont mind the rain!!...in fact Phar3slo Chris and i just did a ride last Saturday in the rain...cars wre stopped on the side of the road as there was about 2 inches of water running across it...we bravely pushed on!...the heavy rain got under my arse and the jewels took a bit of thawing when i got home i might tell you!...its all good tho.

Back