ok. I got a question.

Hey Skip!!

I've got a 2002 Patch you can have (That I can put my hands on anyway), and I may have others. PM me a mailing address and I'll donate them to the "cause".

Tomo

Mjbell, pig9r, and Flip, can y'all post decent pictures of the patches you've got? Rat patches I mean. Tomo sent me a couple, and I sure do thank you for that buddy. Theres a lady in tulsa that can make em if I can get a picture she can see the detail in. I know nobody wants to come off their irreplacable treasures, and I can't blame them at all. If I gotta have reproductions made, then thats what I'll do. No biggie, but I can't get them made without pics. BTW, I'll get extras made if anybody wants em. xhdskip

WELL, here is what I've got located so far. One guy tells me the 96,97,and 98 were all green and round and exactly the same.
One guy from England told me the 98 was the first triangle shaped with a year on it. Anybody know the REAL DEAL???
Here's what I've got so far,

Before I left my last "job" at the Triumph dealership in Pensacola I was the RAT Coordinator, got a hat and everything. When it was turned over to me I got a notebook with all the RAT Pack info in it. I turned it back in when I became...employed somewhere else.

But our dealership is pretty good about posting RAT events on their website, we would usually have a ride (usually involving dinner...shades of GWRRA) that would take place on the first Saturday of the month.

Someone mentioned they never hardly called them about events, the solution to that (if you are lucky) is to look up their website (if they have one) and look in the newsletter section at least that is how ours is set up.

Dennis

84 dtg Dubai
85 dtg Home

I know I was signed up when I bought my Rocket but I have never really heard from the organization, no patch, no info, no nothing.

Back