Agreed, but that's why I stated the more general "motorcycle specific" spec which some fellows I know, use as a purchasing guide for their bikes instead of the manufacturers'. Castrol Grand Prix motorcycle oil 10W40 non synthetic is an example which is less than half the price of a comparable synthetic. The only thing I tell the guys is to change it more often than the manufacturer recommends. I for one will go the 16,000 kms before changing which is recommended by Triumph but I use Mobil 1 4T, Amzoil 10W40 and have even tried Shell Rotella T6 5W40. I would be willing to use any of the fully synthetic motorcycle specific oils based on availability in my area, then price. Non or even semi synthetic I stay away from if possible.
Me too.

Funny, I'll purchase the cheaper Kirkland brand acetylsalicylic acid rather than Aspirin because you can see there is no difference except for price.
Asprin inactive ingredients : carnauba wax*, corn starch, hypromellose, powdered cellulose, triacetin
Kirkland inactive ingredients : dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, glyceryl triacetate, hypromellose, starch, talc

Same as with oil, almost the same :D

PS Talcum Powder and Cancer "In its natural form, some talc contains asbestos, a substance known to cause cancers in and around the lungs when inhaled (see Asbestos)."

Asprin inactive ingredients : carnauba wax*, corn starch, hypromellose, powdered cellulose, triacetin
Kirkland inactive ingredients : dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, glyceryl triacetate, hypromellose, starch, talc

Same as with oil, almost the same :D

PS Talcum Powder and Cancer "In its natural form, some talc contains asbestos, a substance known to cause cancers in and around the lungs when inhaled (see Asbestos)."
Ouch.... :)

Back