Official RAA Texas Thread

Paul if i am correct they are $500.00 for the weekend, Nolton and i are sharing one, cheaper that way:)

Another thing to keep in mind is that if for some reason you must cancel, you have to cancel more than 30 days in advance, or you will lose your entire deposit.

Not a lot of chain motels in the immediate area. The closest town with a recognizable cheap chain motel is probably Bandera (50 miles) or Kerrville (61 miles). The lodging in the area is more the ranch / cabin / bed & breakfast variety. The Frio river area of the hill country is also a pretty popular summer vacation spot. The rates we are getting are the off season rates for the cabins. Sharing a cabin with somebody shouldn't present a problem as they are two separate bedrooms...some with two baths, some with one. I did rent the pool house which has some extra bed space, but if you are planning on coming and need one of the beds please PM me prior to so I can make sure that there is still room since I have had several requests already. If I can help let me know, but your best source of information would be Frio Pecan Farm.

My cabin has 2 bedrooms and a pullout sofa... Paul rode with me to RAA III and sure would like them to come. If nothing better comes up, they can take mythe room and I'll take the pull out couch..... :)

Back