Powder Monkey

.060 Over
******* **** bike shops who cant follow instructions and supply what you ask for and think its just ok to put something else on do half a job and think you wont ******* check the work and then turn round and bull**** about why they did what they did or couldnt do and 'i thought i mentioned that to you'. Not ******* happy ******* wankers!!!!!!

1. First up PCV had rocket tourer tune in - 'Yeah i told you about that I spent two hours trying to download and install the roadster tune' - Bull**** it took me 30 seconds last night to fix.
2. Autotune not switched on and enabled in PCV - I sorted it
3. Asked specifically for trip K&N, been supplied tune boy filters - no filter on temp sensor - which by the way is mounted directly above the engine and crankcase breather still routed throught filter under seat.

This is not ******* difficult!!!!

Sorry for the language pretty ******* pissed off right now. Bike supposed to be going for dyno thursday - now looking really unlikely!! Meant to be riding it at a funeral friday :(

Sorry mate, are you happy or unhappy - bit hard to tell. :rolleyes:
One thing; you've highlighted the 'glitch' in the auto censor. ;)
Feel for you though and hope you get it all going soon. Deep breath. It WILL be worth the wait.

Got to agree with Mitch.
Do everything you can yourself.
Even if YOU mess up, it's ok,
YOU did it, know it's there, and can FIX what YOU know is wrong.
if you don't know "they" screwed something up
you can't fix it.
Advice on how to's is what we're here for,
well us, and the forum..;)

Back