Triumph TORS another good option plus there are some simple things you can do to "open her up", so to speak. Not excessive, just unlocking the potential. :D

Triumph TORS another good option plus there are some simple things you can do to "open her up", so to speak. Not excessive, just unlocking the potential. :D
ZZZZZZZZZZZ THEY only have a 1 1/4 inch opening he he he he he he he he the S/tunes, aTunsECU tune which I happen to be able to send you remove the secondaries then of course Tripple K&N's air filters and hang ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!;)

You may have gathered that Hanso has a bigger opening than me. :eek:
And yes, noisier too. ;)
Must say I do like the sound of the Staintunes but not unhappy with my TORS either. He's got a new header on too which I'm sure does something to the sound as well - or maybe he's just gunning it everywhere. :p

staintunes $$$$$$$$$$$ whats going on here in OZ bloody ozz dollar at 1.o6 they should be half that:eek::eek:
all stainless inside and out never have to repack keep the same sound all the material that all are made from stainless never wearout worth every penny:cool: TORS or Jardines will eventually rust or burn out have to be repacked down the track and don't sound as good:cool: and they are Aussie Made;)

You may have gathered that Hanso has a bigger opening than me. :eek:
And yes, noisier too. ;)
Must say I do like the sound of the Staintunes but not unhappy with my TORS either. He's got a new header on too which I'm sure does something to the sound as well - or maybe he's just gunning it everywhere. :p

Oh Come on now you even said youlike the less harsh sound of the Tunes and the headers hasn't changed the noise level just refined the sound more but yes I do gunit a bit that's because I'm a Hoon :rolleyes:

Back