Hey Mouldy, welcome to the site and that's a great looking bike. Love the bags. Are those leaves on the trees and is that green grass in the background.....pant pant? You guys down under are on top of the world when it comes to weather........ Have fun with the beast!

Hey Mouldy, welcome to the site and that's a great looking bike. Love the bags. Are those leaves on the trees and is that green grass in the background.....pant pant? You guys down under are on top of the world when it comes to weather........ Have fun with the beast!
Hey even Toronto looks warm to you up there!

Hello @Mouldy and welcome from Virginia. Been to Sydney twice thanks to Uncle Sam's yacht club. I even happen upon one of the those small world situations when I met up with an AU SAS bloke I had a couple of fun times with in Somalia. Good times, good times...

Hi @Gregger
Thanks for the welcome.
No, the grass & leaves are photoshopped ;)

When are ya comin' back @Boog ??
Good question brother. Uncle Sam fired me back in 2004, (I know they called it retired but as far as I'm concerned, it was age discrimination), so I have lost that chance for a boat ride there. I did enjoy the place and ate way too much. It is on the list for revisits when I can. I would love to ride across the country someday. Still have some friends out Scarborough way and riding there from Sydney sounds cool to me.

Back