Newb to this forum (another from New Zealand)

Welcome from Kansas City Missouri in the heart of the U.S. Did you hear our Kansas City Chiefs beat the New England Patriots? (This is going to be my standard greeting for awhile) :D:D:D

Welcome from mostly cloudy (today) Texas. You'll find the mixing of alcohol with the fun handle on the Rocket can create a life altering experience, ride safe friend.

Welcome from Kansas City Missouri in the heart of the U.S. Did you hear our Kansas City Chiefs beat the New England Patriots? (This is going to be my standard greeting for awhile) :D:D:D
Not to hijack the thread but I've been a Chiefs fan since the 1970's and I'm with you ("how bout those CHIEEEFS!!)

Hey Griff!...Welcome aboard brutha!...Another Christchurch man here altho i was schooled in the waikato where i grew until i was 16....have been in the south island more or less ever since...
Enjoy the bike and the forum and expect a visit from Paul Bryant i would say!...he likes to tiki tour!!..he also makes a mean exhaust system (Viking Exhausts)
See if you can post a few photos of your bike so we can all have a look...cheers!
p.s. I have a fairly decent shed full of Moonshine,Rum, Bourbon,Parsnip wine,Black Currant wine,Elderberry wine...3 stills and 50 gallon barrels!...no, i'm not a piss head! but i like making it like my rellies did way back when!

Back