Texas Rocket

.020 Over
Glad to be here ! See some fimiliar names from the other(2) forums. Ride a black 2005 Rocket (faster than the Red ones) has TOR's & cat box removed. LOVE IT!!! Will have had it 1 year on June 3....traded in a VTX 1800, I had owned 4 years ...was very reluctantant to trade ....I remember Dragoneye telling me to "go for it " I haven't regreted it !!!!!!

Welcome. One good thing about the Rocket is that there is plenty to say about it and fortunately plenty of places to do so.

I was at a gas station about a week after I bought mine. A guy walked up and commented on the bike and said he has not seen one in person. As he was walking away he said, "I thought I had the baddest cruiser when I bought my VTX 1800, then they came out with that (pointing to my Rocket)." I shrugged my shoulders and said "Sorry.":D

Glad to see ya check in!! We have a lot of Texans here!! Seriously... we're looking forward to you joining in:D

If You're Way Out West

If you are ever West of Abilene and almost to Midland stop bye and have a brewsky and a dip. Used to work at Cycle Shack and House of Wheels there in the Bayou City, grew up in Scandalview nearby. Just got one of the big dogs and it sure squirts. Enjoy!

Back