New to this forum

Welcome from Maine, good going bringing her back to life, she'll love you for it and you her!

Hoopla

View media item 11520
create.gif

You will find very good info here
And as others said pix
I keep forgetting to take pics. The only one I have is when I parked it in front of another British beauty.

Last edited:
welcome from the land of the rocket,
is the photo before or after ?
That’s a before shot. The bike belonged to my best friend. He used to let me ride it when I visited in Reno. He had since move closer to my area. A tractor turned on his flood light just as he was making a left turn and he hit the curb on the island. Tractor just kept right on going. And left him there at the crash sight. I just wanted the engine until I saw the condition of the bike.

View media item 11520I keep forgetting to take pics. The only one I have is when I parked it in front of another British beauty.

Great pic of the Hawker Sea Fury along with your Rocket. Great find on the new to you British Iron. Are you going to change your name now from T140v to R3....? Welcome from Ontario Canada.

80AE014A-4BD7-468A-9433-5CFA88C95A8E.jpeg
Great pic of the Hawker Sea Fury along with your Rocket. Great find on the new to you British Iron. Are you going to change your name now from T140v to R3....? Welcome from Ontario Canada.
I’ve always liked Triumph’s since my friend had one in high school. I bought a T140V from him some time in the 1990’s and I still have it. He passed away ten years ago and I’ll never sell it.

Back