Welcome. Does that bridge into/out of Memphis still read Welcome to the home of Bill Clinton one direction and Al Gore the other?:rolleyes: Nothing political in my statement, just a question? I tried to exit the bridge in the middle.:eek:

Welcome. Does that bridge into/out of Memphis still read Welcome to the home of Bill Clinton one direction and Al Gore the other?:rolleyes: Nothing political in my statement, just a question? I tried to exit the bridge in the middle.:eek:

No, thank goodness both signs have come down and new ones installed. If you tried to exit the bridge in the middle now days you wouldn't have far to hit the water. The Mississippi is right around 42 feet and rising, with the flood stage at 34 feet. Suppose to top out right at 48 feet on May 11. Memphis in May has been moved from Tom Lee Park which is on the banks of the Mississippi River further inland to Liberty Bowl stadium area.

dont care what weather report steve post it will rain
the rainman cometh

Yes it will and I am prepared now, let her rip. It would park all of the carbed HD boys and clear the roads up a bit.:)

Back