Great find. It's not even broken in. Welcome aboard from Northern Ontario. I would imagine the bike is completely stock. If you want more power.... and you know you will want MORE POWER... get your hands on Tune ECU, a Lonelec OBD cable and with a simple flash of the ECM, gain a pile of extra power. I'm pretty sure the Touring models had the same engine as the Classic/Roadster models but were detuned for more torque (pre 2010 would probably need a flash from the Classic as after 2010 used Roadster tune). If you aren't sure how to proceed, many fellows have done it to the Touring models, both earlier and later models. Have fun.

Great find. It's not even broken in. Welcome aboard from Northern Ontario. I would imagine the bike is completely stock. If you want more power.... and you know you will want MORE POWER... get your hands on Tune ECU, a Lonelec OBD cable and with a simple flash of the ECM, gain a pile of extra power. I'm pretty sure the Touring models had the same engine as the Classic/Roadster models but were detuned for more torque (pre 2010 would probably need a flash from the Classic as after 2010 used Roadster tune). If you aren't sure how to proceed, many fellows have done it to the Touring models, both earlier and later models. Have fun.
Thanks Gregger. It's pretty much stock, it does have the TORS pipes on it and the originals were included as well (I will probably sell the originals). The original owner said he never changed the ECU settings so I will likely change that up to take advantage of the TORS. Right now it's wearing the original quick change windshield but it also came with a color matched bat-wing fairing with sound system. Looks like I will have many options for different looks and style.

Back