Welcome back, cap'n jack. Now that you have a proper pirate ship, we'll have to address you more properly as Captain Jack.;):thumbsup:

IMG_0488.JPG
1 March in U.K. Brings the latest registration index, of course a new bike is needed.
Of course I've still got the Rocket, the Speed tripleR, & the ThruxtonR.

Congratulations on the Trophy. Now you need to get a Tiger Explorer so that there will be a fifth conspirator.

If any of you guys know someone with a Trophy, tell them to lubricate the pivot point on the rear brake pedal, it's a shear bolt. I'll leave it to to guess what happened to mine. It ended up on top of me on exit from service station, rear wheel locked up- yes I know it's got TTC, it locked up though. Anyway I decided a new one was needed.

If any of you guys know someone with a Trophy, tell them to lubricate the pivot point on the rear brake pedal, it's a shear bolt. I'll leave it to to guess what happened to mine. It ended up on top of me on exit from service station, rear wheel locked up- yes I know it's got TTC, it locked up though. Anyway I decided a new one was needed.
Sounds to me as it that needs swapping for something in phosphor bronze. Amalfi is pretty. So (ime) are the women.

Back