New on forum from PA/USA

JoJo

Standard Bore
Ride
2005 Rocket III
Hey Everybody, I'm the new guy from PA, and I have had a 2005 Rocket since I bought it new in '05.
I started to take it apart a number of years ago in an effort to remove as much weight and make it into a large "sportbike".
Between building my business, and raising 4 children the project was put on the back burner. Well I am ready to move forward now, and pickup where I left off. I'm hoping that a lot of you can save me some time in locating some of the parts that I am looking to acquire.
The first thing that I want to do is replace the front and rear brakes with Berringer equipment. The front is easy, but the rear is probably going to require some custom modifications. Any input on this subject will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the welcomes! I've got more questions; I have the Jardine full exhaust on my bike since new. It sounds great, and the bike runs great! I was thinking about just using the header and then fitting a single slip-on to it in order to get a 3 to 1 instead of the 3 to 2. It would reduce a lot of weight. Any input?

Hey Tripps, why only temporarily?
Idk, seems a waste, plus no storage or anything. But I have multiple bikes, so I probably won't put everything back until I get rid of it,

Really, when I say temporary , I guess I mean I didn't modify it, just removed parts I didn't need, I don't tour with it and my wife doesn't ride anymore, but in a half hour or so everything can go back on.

WELCOME! from Miami, FL... :cool:
-MIG

Back