New Member from Sweden

I forgot her name 10 years ago

Tony Mac that was a great one!!! Aging does suck. But if you can awaken each day awstruck by the wonders life has to offer, like a child on Christmas morning, you will stay young all your days. Once you convince yourself you have been there and done that and you know all and everyone but you is stupid you will have fallen into the trap of age and no one will care what you say or do because you are old...and you will be.

Welcome Aboard....

What year/color did you get. What a bike, my harley riders won't take my R3 for a ride, because they know they will trade it.. hehehehe.

Ride safe and be warm...

:)

Welcome Dennis. You'll realize (if you haven't already) that some 'Mericans still mistake Sweden for Switzerland and vice-versa. When I was working in the US, I got pulled over once in St Louis Missouri for a benign traffic violation. The cop asked: You got a driving license?. I said yes. I said I was from Switzerland and I handed my Swiss license out to him. The front page reads: Schweiz, Suisse, Svizzera. He briefly looked at it and, on the ticket, next to "State", he wrote down: Sweden.

I said: Beg your pardon, Officer, but it's actually Switzerland. He looked a bit irritated and said: Are you trying to be... difficult?:D.

Jamie

Hi Raymond:). The irony of the tale, which I carefully avoided in my earlier post (for fear of wetback-type racial undertones), is that the cop in question looked and talked way more fuhreigner than I did:D

Back