New left over 2008 I saw for sale

speedfrk

.060 Over
If anyone is interested there is a new leftover 2008 R3 Classic in two-tone blue/aluminum at a dealership in Greenville SC. They have it listed for $10,699.00 . It has 15 miles on it and it has never been titled and comes with a full two year factory warranty. I tried to get it by offering them $9K for it and was prepared to go as high as $9.5K, but they never got back to me so unless it was an oversight they are looking to get full asking price for it. Even at the asking price it's still not a bad deal, but $9.5K is all I had to spend on a any bike. I ended up with the same bike used with 13,457 miles on it with a Triumph windshield, oval mirrors, hard leather bags, and a 140CU oil tank badge and paid $9K for it. I think I made out better this way. I still would have liked to have had a new scoot, but as they say things happen for a reason.

Trade in Value$6720.00 Retail Value $9585.00
Your first offer or the $9500 was a good offer they are wanting a wee bit to much, of course they come away with the BS it is a new bike sorry but it is an unused four year old bike:eek: it does have the two year full warranty so that is a plus.

If anyone is interested there is a new leftover 2008 R3 Classic in two-tone blue/aluminum at a dealership in Greenville SC. They have it listed for $10,699.00 . It has 15 miles on it and it has never been titled and comes with a full two year factory warranty. I tried to get it by offering them $9K for it and was prepared to go as high as $9.5K, but they never got back to me so unless it was an oversight they are looking to get full asking price for it. Even at the asking price it's still not a bad deal, but $9.5K is all I had to spend on a any bike. I ended up with the same bike used with 13,457 miles on it with a Triumph windshield, oval mirrors, hard leather bags, and a 140CU oil tank badge and paid $9K for it. I think I made out better this way. I still would have liked to have had a new scoot, but as they say things happen for a reason.

I just left there a few hours ago and they have a tag on it $14,999. Not saying that you're wrong however on the prices you got. My friend has tried two different times to get that bike and he couldn't get them to go any lower than $10K.......... for a 2008 model? That bike has been in there since 2008 and it might be in there forever at that price. Warranty or no warranty I wouldn't never pay that amount for a 2008 model. If I had to I would buy a brand new one before that one. I could be wrong but I'm thinking Triumph is just about to pull out of that location. They used to have all the Triumphs up in the front of that store. Now they are sitting in the very back. I'm not even going to get started on the service department. Let's just say I left there without my bike and I traveled 30 miles to get there after they told me it was ready!

It seems as though they have one price for the internet and another for in the store. Either way I hope they get stuck with that bike forever paying taxes on it. What goes around always comes around. I see this dealership as being a thing of the past in five years, or less.

There is a 2011 Roadster with only 200+ miles on it at Cycle Center of Denton. One owner. The are asking 12,799. I would've bought it but they reneged on an offer I made to them and it pissed me off. Instead, I am flying to NC to pick up one for a few hundred less. Over-all it will cost me more but I have principles.:p

Triumph 2011 Rocket III Roadster

It seems as though they have one price for the internet and another for in the store. Either way I hope they get stuck with that bike forever paying taxes on it. What goes around always comes around. I see this dealership as being a thing of the past in five years, or less.

They will either break even or lose their ass on that bike.

I don't know whats going on with them. Maybe there just isn't enough people around here that is interested in Triumphs. I believe the word is getting out about them and they will meet their demise sooner than later.

Mine is getting old, it is an 05, been thinking about an upgrade lately, never mind already did, got the harley

Back