new--hi-tech-- tiny--brake system--gotta see photos

hawg dawg

.060 Over
ran across this in ness' new daytona shop. best i can tell--it uses a 360 degree pad on a360 rotor. 6 inches diameter (or so ) though. pictures tell the story.---www.baldwin-wilson.com . check out the rear in the the latter part of the photo section. wheel mfg. gonna love this---IF it works.???????? -- john

Looks really nice if you have an extra $995.00 lyin around :wink: The tests say they work better then a standard braking system......... just wonder if they back that up????

John what a great find. Agree it is probably limited in its applications, awesome for a custom, old school just looks wrong with a front brake at all and this is more 'stealth'. No place on my RIII but I am working on my Rickman, (a dual sport) and this looks WAY cooler than my hermaphrodite, Ceriani forks matted to Hinkley Disk brake and Yamaha YZ hub and wheel. I would expect the tiny brake assembly to be less vulnerable to rocks and would hope that it is not affected if it ingests some dirt. Should be adequate brakes on a 300 # dirt bike, (I know, I'm not including me in the weight!). :shock: Only problem I have is the price. Lets talk Hombre into trying them on his bike, then when he dumps them on E-bay I can have a go at them! :lol: :lol:

brake

doc---i agree.--i think the company should sponser ole hombre on a tour of spain. then we'd find out how good they are. !! right --hombre ! --john

Back