Welcome Brute ,from one of the Aussies, Enjoy the Ride.
Welcome from Germany. Plenty of Dark Siders here to help you out with your choices. Pretty lucky fellow you are....I've been on this site for years and only gotten to meet one person! :(:)
I can see that ROCKET is a lot more popular than I expected. Nice to be able to communicate with other owners. I bought this bike because I was looking for something no one had. I've had a number of other bikes--including Harleys but I like to be different. I've only seen two others on the road out here and one belonged to Mexican.Look forward to learning more tips and tricks.

Oh yeah, definitely going the car tire route. I've told a few of the people I ride with and that is pretty much what they said but I have to say I'm a little irritated that my original tire is almost shot and I haven't even reached 8,000 miles yet. Not only that but I love the look. How did youcome up with 225 as the optimum width? Do people go wider than that? is it because anything wider is difficult in corners?
Some guys use 245 but it almost rubs on the sides, don't know how it behaves on the corners since i have never tried one but the one you saw on my bike is very good for my taste, on the Prescott Jerome curves there were more motorcycles and we had no problem passing them and leaving them behind, when i'm riding i don't know i have a car tire and that is the whole point, i run 28lbs in it

A belated welcome to the forum from WA State.
Twas also in Jerome with Lupe & HansO. Guess they went there again later.

Thanks, look foward to meeting. More of you all in person some time.
This is the exact tire that i have, hope this helps
600600100BF-Goodrich-g-force-super-sport.jpg

Back