Brute

.040 Over
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Roadster
Hello all, I ride a 2015 Rocket Roadster and love it. Live just North of Phoenix. Last weekend I met Mexican and HansO in Jerome while they were on there journey. Just wanted you to know that I decided to go with a car tire but I forgot the brand and size that you gave me in Jerome.

G'day and welcome.

225/55-16 is what you need. The Riken Raptor is a popular tyre, but if you go for something else, get a high (or ultra-high) performance summer tyre with tread that is symmetrical from the centre of the tread pattern.

G'day and welcome.

225/55-16 is what you need. The Riken Raptor is a popular tyre, but if you go for something else, get a high (or ultra-high) performance summer tyre with tread that is symmetrical from the centre of the tread pattern.
G'day and welcome.

Wow, great. I guess putting a car tire on is more popular than I expected...good stuff appreciate it...

Welcome to the site.
Also, depending on your height and weight,
will affect what tire you want, and the PSI you want to run.
For instance, I run a 225 55 at 28 PSI for my sweet spot,
My wife runs a 225 50 at 30 PSI in hers, cause she's shorter
and the 50 instead of a 55 lowers her enough to flat foot the ground or about a half inch.
She's also heavier than me so her most comfortable ride is at 30 PSI as opposed to me finding my "sweet spot" at 28.
Hope this helps and again, WELCOME..

Welcome to the site.
Also, depending on your height and weight,
will affect what tire you want, and the PSI you want to run.
For instance, I run a 225 55 at 28 PSI for my sweet spot,
My wife runs a 225 50 at 30 PSI in hers, cause she's shorter
and the 50 instead of a 55 lowers her enough to flat foot the ground or about a half inch.
She's also heavier than me so her most comfortable ride is at 30 PSI as opposed to me finding my "sweet spot" at 28.
Hope this helps and again, WELCOME..
Thanks, I appreciate it...

Welcome from Germany. Plenty of Dark Siders here to help you out with your choices. Pretty lucky fellow you are....I've been on this site for years and only gotten to meet one person! :(:)

Back