Welcome Paul.

Thanks Paul for joining R3owners.net. We have the latest forum tools, I guess you can say we're state-of-the-art, so feel free to take full advantage.

We encourage you to post some pictures and create an album, ask some questions, or put up a joke or kewl vid in our "Final Drive" section.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hey Paul, welcome! You're like me and did not use a fancy code name. I thought about changing it later but was convinced otherwise. Where do you live? You will like this site, a lot of fun guys. Gets too serious every once in a while, too silly occasionally, but 90% of the time some great stuff here. Don't be a stranger. And when Pianoman replies and tries to convince you that the Red Rockets are faster just ignore him! Happy New Year and have fun on that Rocket.

HI guy's

Well the yellow mores so fast it gets scorched as the red is so slow it gets red from the sun burn.
Well I'm from Houston Texas.

Welcome Paul!!

I'm always a day late and a dollar short. I did move your other two threads down to the Bearclaw forum (Its for general chat stuff) so look for them down there. Flip's gonna yell at me now since I moved your threads.

You sent me a PM about carbon fiber stuff... is the bike you're talking about British Racing Green? If it is, that would actually be Jamie's bike from Geneva, Switzerland. I'm sure he would be glad to tell you about that stuff, he's pretty proud of it. And if you have any questions on how to string about 300 yards of electrical wire on your Rocket Pianoman would be the one to ask...

Again, Welcome!!

Tomo

Paul, Paul, Paul

Here you've just joined us and you've already been taken in and led astray by jealous and sneaky Captains touting the virtue of their bike colors and you mistakenly went along with it. Oh.....sad day for the truth seekers.

I believe the legend goes something like this.......

"Long ago and far away there was a race and the red ones won by such a grand margin that they they turned red from being so embarrassed." There is even a caveat to this tale as I have it on strong authority, possibly me, that if I can ever get my R3 painted Candy Apple Red, it will in fact even leave the Cardinal Reds a short distance behind. If by chance I loose, I've already decided to blame it on the extra weight generated by the many, many coats of hand rubbed lacquer that will be lovingly applied to the painted surfaces. If that excuse doesn't work I'll probably have another one by race day !

Welcome to GROUND ZERO for Rocket III's. ( I like yellow second best but don't tell Jamie cause I kinda like his green one too)

Welcome Paul!!

I'm always a day late and a dollar short. I did move your other two threads down to the Bearclaw forum (Its for general chat stuff) so look for them down there. Flip's gonna yell at me now since I moved your threads.

Tomo:

Mum is the word.

Yes, welcome Mr. Paul. I had a physics teacher in High School by the name of Paul Hyland, but you can't be him. He was in his 50's then and I'm in my 50's now.:D

If per chance you are Mr. Hyland, you are the oldest R3 rider known and thats Kewl.:bch:

Raymond & Paul: It's very refreshing that neither of you guys use an alias. In the internet world, everybody seems to have an alias or screen name they want to be, but can't be. Here it seems most everyone acts like themselves....that don't sound quite right, but you get where I'm coming from. Look at me...SidecarFlip. If I used my real name, well, nobody calls me by my real name anyway, not even my wife. Everyone calls me Flip.

When I was born, my folks were expecting a girl so I have a girls name shortened up and it ain't Suzette either so don't get any ideas.:D

Everyone should remember: "You can fool some of the people all the time, all the people some of the time, but you can't fool PianoMan"......10-4?

Thanks Flip, but the truth is that I was technically challanged when I signed up and did not know how to create a code name. Later when I figured out how to change it I was encouraged not to do so since I had already posted alot. Of course if I did change it now I would do so in honor of Pianoman: BLACKISFASTER!

Back