New exhaust fabrication

tino19625

.060 Over
I'm in a FB group and there's a gent out there that's creating this exhaust, which I like. He has work to do on it but early stages show some promise - he did both sides and this is all I know now. I'd like to see it in other finishes but he did it for his black R3. He did cut out slot for the clamp ;)
244711154_10220730029984842_2122596175780706961_n.jpg

Attachments

• 244767408_10220730029304825_6362844485862947466_n.jpg
    244767408_10220730029304825_6362844485862947466_n.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 65
Looks very interesting. love to see a final photo showing the whole bike. I imagine he's not planning to sell these? Seems like it's only 2nd to Zard in the attention given to the asthetics.

Looks very interesting. love to see a final photo showing the whole bike. I imagine he's not planning to sell these? Seems like it's only 2nd to Zard in the attention given to the asthetics.
I asked if he will sell them and he didn't say no - he said he could do it in different finishes and will post the finished product when he shows it - hopefully some good sound clips. With them being short, I'm assuming very loud...

I love the symmetry of 2 on each.
I wonder how long it will take to manufacture and deliver. Probably the new gen Rocket will be out by then :)

Definitely need something louder for my Rocket (much louder), and my patience is waning. I'm very close to getting the Werks exhaust although it ruins the esthetics of the bike.

What’s the tuning options on a 2020+ Rocket 3 when it comes to bolting on a louder exhaust? I want more noise but I’m afraid of freer flowing exhaust plus stock lean fuelling = damage.

I wonder how long it will take to manufacture and deliver. Probably the new gen Rocket will be out by then :)

Definitely need something louder for my Rocket (much louder), and my patience is waning. I'm very close to getting the Werks exhaust although it ruins the esthetics of the bike.
Werks are good, bro and loud - I pulled the trigger cuz tired of waiting and like anything else, as soon as you buy/install something - something else will come out! ;) ALL the videos of this exhaust are loud and the owners NEVER say anything negative - win-win!

What’s the tuning options on a 2020+ Rocket 3 when it comes to bolting on a louder exhaust? I want more noise but I’m afraid of freer flowing exhaust plus stock lean fuelling = damage.
I used Penner's map originally and then got one from DNK and don't believe there's much of a difference, so you can put Penner's map on and be VERY happy with it - new exhaust on 2020 + models doesn't require it from what I know that it 'self learns'

check this exhaust brother - comparable to Werkes and I know you're chomping at the bit for a new sound! :thumbsup:

Triumph Custom Parts - Rocket 3 R & GT Exhaust :thumbsup:

Back