New 7/26/07 Baggage1 update

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
I visited Bob on my way into Sears today. Probably picked a lousy day to ride the Rocket into work, being overcast and all, but got to Sears "pretty" dry...it's only water.

Bob was in physical therapy when I arrived, he appears to be doing pretty good. He has a little infection still in his right knee, but it is clearing up. He is having the bandage removed from his left knee today.

Jamie, he said he was notified he has a package awaiting him when he returns to his room, it is probably your's that you sent him.

Keep remembering Bob, his insurance runs out in 4 days, he is attempting to hook up with the VA to see what kind of help they will provide.

Spoke to him slightly about his "female" problem, he knows he has a mess to clean up, hopefully it will work out for the best.

Dennis

We're pulling for you Bob. Get well soon:bch:

Female problems:eek: Most of 'em are. Have you noticed the incidents of bi-polar diagnosis and the incidents of female problems. Shuffling 4 or 5 at a time is a big problem; and with half of them bi-polar you have exceptional problems. Except for the infamous Raymond of course; but, then again money can buy piece of mind:D

Dennis:

Hopefully, the Veterans Administration will get with the program. We should all cross our toes and fingers on that one. Being young allows you to heal a little faster than us old farts which is why I worry sometimes about riding the bike. A small injury could turn into big problems. Female problems, not at all. I'm post menopausal.:)

Back