Want to Buy Need Windshield mount

Randy Whetton

.020 Over
Ride
2016 Rocket 3
Just bought a 2016 R3Roadster. No windshield included. I have a bare R3 windshield with no hardware. Anything you've got wood be much appreciated.

Just bought a 2016 R3Roadster. No windshield included. I have a bare R3 windshield with no hardware. Anything you've got wood be much appreciated.
right now there are some fixing kits which you will need for sale on fleabay for less than $50 plus shipping from England. These are not manufactured anymore. Not sure what your missing by bare windshield. Maybe add a picture of what you have. Triumph made at least 3 windshields for the Rocket Roadsters.

Last edited:
If you just need the front fixing kit. I might be interested in parting with my spare set. Do you have all the other hardware for the windshield?

If you just need the front fixing kit. I might be interested in parting with my spare set. Do you have all the other hardware for the windshield?
I bought a fixing kit from fleebay. What I really need is the horizontal front and back windshield pieces.
I can take a picture of what I need and text it to you.
8019202444 is my cell

Sorry I can’t help with the horizontal hardware, how did you end up with a windshield without the chrome hardware

Has anyone mass produced the mounting plate that is no longer produced for the windshield?
I need a set

Attachments

• 20191105_093917.jpg
    20191105_093917.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 3
Has anyone mass produced the mounting plate that is no longer produced for the windshield?
I need a set[/QUOTE I had a set made for me.if you don't find any let me know and I will see if I can get another set made. I think I got them Lazer cut out of stainless for about $15.00 but don't hold me to that.

Back