Want to Buy Need Roadster Final Drive

Looking for a final drive for this 2011 Roadster (T1275000). Hoping one of you captains has a line on a used one in god condition.

This is me (left) and Cullen, the new owner of my Roadster. We're putting in a new clutch here at my place. I promised to show how to lube the splines on the drive shaft and wouldn't you know there is gear oil in the swing arm = bad seal in the final drive. They say lighting doesn't strike twice, but this has happened to me once before.

Anyway, I need to make this right for him, since he just bought it from me recently, so if you know where I might find a used one I would sure appreciate it- someone parting out a bike, etc.
I've looked on eBay and Pinwall and don't see anything.

Thanks

IMG_2457.jpg
Did you find one yet?
I have a good spare but they weigh about 22 kilos I think but just within the Intl mail weight limit to post. I'll have to check.

Did you find one yet?
I have a good spare but they weigh about 22 kilos I think but just within the Intl mail weight limit to post. I'll have to check.
I did- thank you. Someone rebuilt mine for me, but said it was such a PIA that he'd never do it again :unsure:

Back