rocketbill

Supercharged
Ride
2013 Rocket 3 Touring
I found a good deal on a 2012 Thunderbird Storm and was able to pick it up this week. Had a 2005 rocket 3 before and really liked it but a deer ruined that for me. My wife gave me a pass to just go pick up a new rocket but I did not feel it would be the best financial decision. Here is my new bike, and love that it is already accessorized. Has British Customs hogslayer pipes, windshield, bags, and tipover bars front and back. Get some

new rubber on it and I will be set. 6,300miles just broke in and ready to ride.

It is a nice looking bike. Someone went through a lot of time and money to ride its intended purpose and then never rode it. You've done well me thinks...

It is a nice looking bike. Someone went through a lot of time and money to ride its intended purpose and then never rode it. You've done well me thinks...
I really like that it has a lot of money already thrown at it. My only clue is both side of engine guards are scratched up and then painted over. Maybe a new rider or an older rider and the bike was just too much?

I rode the wheels off my Storm, really fun bike and watching the really, really, old farts walk circles around it in parking lots trying to figure out what it is always made me smile. Enjoy.

Back