Want to Buy Mittzy QR sissy bar/luggage rack

I have a Mittzy QR kit, with tall sissybar. All powder coated Lava black, which is a touch glossier that satin. I do not have a luggage rack, or a backrest pad for it though. Let me know if your interested. I'll dig it out and take some pictures.
Dean

If anyone finds that their Mittzy QR sissy bar/luggage rack, preferably black, is not being used, I'd like to buy it off you. *fingers crossed*
I have one but it is mounted on my 2012 roadster for sale see the ad on this forum get the rack for the advertised price and bike comes free with it :D

Yes! Nice, I didn't think I'd get such a quick response. I do have a low sissy bar with pad, but my plan was to powder coat the sissy bar and luggage rack anyway, and I prefer the taller version that you've got. Sure, please send over some pics and pricing info whenever you've got some time, no rush.

I have a Mittzy QR kit, with tall sissybar. All powder coated Lava black, which is a touch glossier that satin. I do not have a luggage rack, or a backrest pad for it though. Let me know if your interested. I'll dig it out and take some pictures.
Dean

Sorry for replying twice, still new to this forum.

Yes! Nice, I didn't think I'd get such a quick response. I do have a low sissy bar with pad, but my plan was to powder coat the sissy bar and luggage rack anyway, and I prefer the taller version that you've got. Sure, please send over some pics and pricing info whenever you've got some time, no rush.

I have one but it is mounted on my 2012 roadster for sale see the ad on this forum get the rack for the advertised price and bike comes free with it :D

Well, seeing as he was originally selling them for a couple hundred, I'd say 9500 for a QR rack plus a few extras is a great deal. Can you have that overnighted?

Well, seeing as he was originally selling them for a couple hundred, I'd say 9500 for a QR rack plus a few extras is a great deal. Can you have that overnighted?

would that be one piece boxed complete..........or multiple and various sized boxes a shipping cost difference could make all the difference.

The mittzy QR system was on my bike when I bought it. I decided to go with a short sissybar permanently mounted. I had it, and many of the other chromed parts from the bike powder coated, at a place called Westex coatings in Waterloo Ontario Canada. They media blast everything before coating.
Dean

Back