Want to Buy Mittzy QR sissy bar/luggage rack

Sweet, all he needs now is a Factory R3 rack and a Standard , Tour or Classic backrest pillion backrest as are both no longer available from Triumph but appear regularly here and on eBay but often advertised or described incompletely or differently meaning you have to scan a lot of Rocket listings to find them occasionally.

Luggage Rack Chrome only from Triumph A9733502

SISSY BAR BACKREST - 'CLASSIC' A9708117
upload_2019-11-25_15-19-35.png

SISSY BAR BACKREST - 'TOURING' A9701145 (different vinyl color - not for R3Touring Rocket)
upload_2019-11-25_15-19-59.png

SISSY BAR BACKREST - 'STANDARD' A9701144
upload_2019-11-25_15-20-18.png

Sweet, all he needs now is a Factory R3 rack and a Standard , Tour or Classic backrest pillion backrest as are both no longer available from Triumph but appear regularly here and on eBay but often advertised or described incompletely or differently meaning you have to scan a lot of Rocket listings to find them occasionally.

SISSY BAR BACKREST - 'TOURING' A9701145 (different vinyl color - not for R3Touring Rocket)

I have all the above I can sell

The mittzy QR system was on my bike when I bought it. I decided to go with a short sissybar permanently mounted. I had it, and many of the other chromed parts from the bike powder coated, at a place called Westex coatings in Waterloo Ontario Canada. They media blast everything before coating.
Dean

Those look great! Please let me know the damage when you've got some time. My zip code is 94015. Thanks.

I'm actually good on the rack and pad. I will have to get the rack painted black, but I'll keep an eye out for a cheap one that I can paint so I can keep the full chrome assembly if I decided to sell later. I want the Mittzy rack so I have the ability to switch between whatever top case/saddlebag/passenger setup I need. Plus I prefer the black to my current chrome.
I was just on a thread from early this year where you had a bunch of seats for sale. I'm likely to purchase a set of Nitron shocks, slightly taller than stock, and eventually go with an E-max rear tire. So I MAY need a lower seat when all is done. I found an OEM low rider seat at Bikebandit for $200, so I have that as a backup. But I was also looking at the young/fast gun seats.

I'll box it up and get a shipping quote.
I have no idea what the going price is for this used. I don't even know what they sold for originally. I'm new to the rocket family. Whats a fair price Mittzy?
Dean

I'll box it up and get a shipping quote.
I have no idea what the going price is for this used. I don't even know what they sold for originally. I'm new to the rocket family. Whats a fair price Mittzy?
Dean
Hey again. Did Mittzy ever reach out to you about a fair used price for the rack? I mentioned to him that you were possibly waiting on some advice from him.

Hey again. Did Mittzy ever reach out to you about a fair used price for the rack? I mentioned to him that you were possibly waiting on some advice from him.
Hi Marty,
I wasn't waiting on him. I need to get a price for shipping. I had a heck of a busy week at work last week with long days. I'll get to it this week for sure, and we'll put something together. Sorry for the delay.
Dean

Back