Pig9r

Living Legend
Just noticed...... 400 members, 10,000 posts..... all in just under one year.

Thanks to the webmaster (Shawn) and the janitor (Tom). And particular thanks to the great members.:bch:

I logged on on Feb. 25th, Shawn was in here knocking around by himself a few days before that. We made up an original framework of forums and Shawn installed some features and modules and we leaked it out to just a few people as a kind of test run.

The site certainly has grown, and some things have changed. Out of the 400 members some are "spammers" whom I have left on because they share common IP addys. I really can't talk about that because that is part of our security system now and it works rather well, so no use letting the cat out of the bag :D.

If you would like to give us some feedback join us in the chatroom Wednesday night 7 to 9 PM CST Feb 21st. I guess Raymond wants me to lighten up on EBay ads. Maybe if people have more than 1000 posts I will let them link to their EBay ads and we can all run up the bidding :D, just don't be the last one or you might be an owner...

Here's a beer :bch: for you and here's what happens after several more :sick:

You would of gotten a gift certificate for $400 in Rocket accessories, but since you won't be needing it........

Back