Metzler Tyres - What a **** about

AARRRGGGG ... METZLER .... :mad: Over priced junk.

The story I read was like you said Txriii, like 10 tires here were recalled. The cobra I'm using on the front is a great tire. The metz was cupped and wobbly with little tread left in the center at the mileage I've got on the Avon now, and the Avon looks like new. If the rear tire is as good as the front has been, it's worth the extra money over the metz.
I'd have to think twice about using metzler tires for a tree swing .... :p

Heres Metz. for ya. 08 raider has tread pattern cast backwards compaired to 09 raider. These bastards are trying to kill us.

They don't trust their own tires either, they were just trying to make it stick to the road better. "Trying something new here guys, maybe this way will work better ..." lol :p

uk
has anyone got a dealer selling the avons,have you a price,just deliverd.
thanks.
Trawl through the ads in motorcycle news , some of small innocuous ads turn out to be pretty well stocked distributors who know their stuff . Ring around and haggle the price you will be surprised at what deals you can get on loose tyres . The last Avon front tyre I bought cost £84 delivered from a company I believe we're called motorcycle tyres direct .
If you wait till you really need one , sods law they will be thin on the ground ! The Avon cobras suit the R3 and British roads perfectly !

Back