Merry Christmas to me!

Finally had a chance to get it on the highway, what a huge difference. Still get wind, but nothing like before. I might actually consider a long distance trip now, that I never would have before. Not noticing any oddities related to aerodynamics, if anything, it seems more stable. If you want even less wind, you might want to opt for the taller windscreen, but I prefer the look of the shorter one. This thing probably weighs 25 lbs, and you will notice the extra weight when steering, but I got used to it pretty quick. Overall, I would say I am very satisfied. Although for the price... I better be :)

How is it fixed to the bike? How long to take it off?
1 long horizontal bracket attached to top of forks, right behind instruments, and 2 shorter brackets, one each side, attached to lower collars. Four bolts total. They updated to use the auxiliary plug, so no need to run a wire to battery, and they also added a USB port in the compartment, since you loose access to port. I can remove or install fairing myself in about 10 minutes. Four bolts and unplug! Just have to remember to have a padded place to set it down after you pull it off :)

To each his own I say. I have mixed opinions about it but I think it is pretty cool looking for what it is. You personalize it the way you want my friend because the only one paying your way is you. I may not buy the same setup as you have but a larger windshield of some kind will be in order for my trips to Oregon and Idaho later next year. That is if things get back to relative normal.:mad:

Back