Merry Christmas to me!

Question in another post about audio. Sounds okay and loud enough, but not very much bass. It's bluetooth so it plays from phone. I noticed that phone has a some sound options after I tested it, will try again with bassier setting. It's a 500w Amp, but 4 channel, and only uses two, so actually 250w realized. Unless someone can suggest a spot for another pair of speakers :)

Man, I’m really digging this, especially in the solid color. How’s the color match? Curious how this aligns with the R bars. Great work and looks killer!

Man, the fairing streamlines with the bike beautifully. The more I look at it the more I like it and this is not good.

On another note, where did you get the T on your tank strap? My brand new bike came with some scratches on the strap and this may cover it well.
Thanks

Man, the fairing streamlines with the bike beautifully. The more I look at it the more I like it and this is not good.

On another note, where did you get the T on your tank strap? My brand new bike came with some scratches on the strap and this may cover it well.
Thanks
The "T" is actually a stick-on camera mount :)

Man, I’m really digging this, especially in the solid color. How’s the color match? Curious how this aligns with the R bars. Great work and looks killer!
Color match looks perfect to me! They used the factory match color

Between this and your tail tidy, looks very nice!
That is also Corbin, if anyone was wondering. I also just added the Vololights tag frame, it has an accelerometer to provide brake lights on deceleration, not the prettiest, but I am a heavy engine-braker and people behind me need to know!!!

Back