For Sale Magnetic tank bags, saddlebags, 9 hole windshield, oem pipes driver backrest

Thanks, but it looks like a completely different style, my back pad bolts to an upright post that fits down into a hole in the seat, with 4 bolts in a trapezoid pattern on the seat back.

Appreciate offer. I broke plexiglass on one deflector while packing up this morn. So unless someone can cut nother piece. Kinda useless. Just fyi i refunded Kevdog s $. We'll see.

Yeah I have a spare piece or two - so will take them still but for US$15 + postage via USPS First Class International - please do not put them in a big box like many online shippers, do it just makes postage very expensive as they charge by volume usually. A wrap or two of cardboard should be fine, and if the perspex breaks further break I will re-use the mounts any way, PM me your Paypal details when you know the postage.

Tourmaster and joe rocket magnetic tank bags $35 ea
Rear fender/seat bag fieldsheer fastens by self contained bungees $50
Viking saddlebags $65
Cee bailey large 9 hole windshield $50
Also have the hand/ side deflectors attached $25 xtra
OEM Exhaust w/ converter almost any offer plus shipping from 16 roadster
Utopia driver backrest w/ pouch no modification needed
Interested in the Rear fender/seat bag fieldsheer fastens by self contained bungees $50
and Viking saddlebags $65 are they still available

Interested in the Rear fender/seat bag fieldsheer fastens by self contained bungees $50
and Viking saddlebags $65 are they still available
that was expandable to- it sold with the saddlebags- sorry don't
know how to update the classified- thanks for interest

Viking saddlebags $65
HOW MUCH FOR THE BACKREST?

Viking saddlebags $65

I recently purchased the same bags from a Group member. I set the Viking side bags over the Fieldsheer. They sit higher and are much easier to remove and carry. If necessary I can sit another bag on the center. They are much lighter then the stock gear. This works for me since I usually ride with just the Fieldsheer center bag. They are so nice I would consider selling my original Classic bags with mounting gear and embellishers.

HOW MUCH FOR THE BACKREST?
Me varilla I apologize for not answering sooner. I am on a bike ride now and coverage is spotty. I decided to have Utopia make me new bracket a will use backrest on another bike I have. Sorry thanks for interest..
It sure how to update classified.
Rocket is on consignment I only have magnetic tanks bags and big cee bailey shield left. Even the wind deflectors going to fit on other bike. Thanks again

Back