Want to Buy Luggage rack

HI Ish, looks good to me. It's for the uk 👍
So do you want both Clear lenses like the headlights or both sides Diffused fog light style or one of each?
Being UK normal fitment is the 2 chrome shell lamps and chrome front rings WITHOUT one having a toggle switch and BOTH diffused fog lamps. I do not know if that is required legally but have seen plenty of UK bikes with clear auxiliary lights.
With 3x of each available new, I've got all options available without spoiling std sets, so it is up to you.

Images below from 2008 parts and accessories catalogue.
Diffused fog type lens UK Clear lens USA or optional as driving lights for Oz not sure about UK.
1700042439360.png
1700042548097.png

FOG LAMPS 4.5" (the visor were another long gone option but aftermarket HD 4.5 versions should fit too as the LED inserts do.

(EC) - CHROME
(EC Market)
A9938095

AUX LAMPS 4.5"
(US) - CHROME
(US Market)
A9938085

Last edited:
I have a brand new, never used luggage rack for my GT.. I just do not care for the cosmetics of a rack but this has never been used.
Make offer!
Start a thread in the for sale classifieds as the R3GT is the later series as it will not fit anyone's single headlight R3T Rocket if they read this thread and want one.
There are plenty of new series Rocket owners out there who may be keen as mustard for your rack.

Back