Amazing things you guys do in memory of your mates that pass away, Hanso, I'm sure dad would love knowing that his funeral 'thingy' will be going with you on all your rides :)
Good to see you here mate. Hope things have settled down for you and your family. We were all very fond of Pete, as you know.

Hey guys, I've been taking dad's bike out a fair bit, just for short rides, most fun I've had on 2 wheels, incredible bikes and this one's stock, haha, getting much more comfortable on it

Hanso and Richard, I'm going to be down your way as of monday, going to be going back and forth from Batemans Bay and Bungendore over the next 10 days. So if you guys want to meet up somewhere for a drink, would be great! that goes for anyone else who is in the area. Unfortunately I won't be bringing the bike down, driving down with mum and one of my uncles.
I am not sure if your mum would have my Mobile but I will send it you in a PM, it would be My Honor to buy you and your Mum a Coffee or even Lunch depending on time of day while in the Bay

G'day Nathan , awesome to hear your getting out on the Rocket and getting the feel of it , f#ckin fun hey :D
Just maybe give some thought to perhaps signing on as "Son of Peter K" or something similar "Chip off the old block" maybe .. that way you will have your own identity here. Understand the thought behind keeping your Dad's sign-on .. but trust me none of us are going to forget your old man ;) just a thought mate.

I have had 30 "Lucky" stickers done
if you would like some more just drop me a PM with the quantity you would like and postal address and I'll get them in the mail
Cheers

Back