Lost keys...Cheapest way out please

You may be able to get one from Triumph. Otherwise, check eBay for a set with key. They pop up now and then.

You could go keyless ignition and remove cylinder from ingition completely, replace gas cap with push and turn, and run a hidden pull cable to open the seat area.

That's what I did... keyless ignition. Removed the lock pins out of the tank lock so it still looks locked. But I can use just about anything to unlock it. And installed a solenoid to activate the seat latch.

Well guys, problem solved. Key was finally located in a junk drawer at my exe's house where I park the bike. However, before this happened I called the local stealer and found out they can make a new key with a Vin #, $200 :oops: and a 2-3 week wait. Perhaps that info can help someone else. Mean time I am a happy camper!

Well guys, problem solved. Key was finally located in a junk drawer at my exe's house where I park the bike. However, before this happened I called the local stealer and found out they can make a new key with a Vin #, $200 :oops: and a 2-3 week wait. Perhaps that info can help someone else. Mean time I am a happy camper!
Bloody Ex's!!.....They cause some stress dont they!!!GEEEZ!........Now we all feel better...good find!

Assuming you don't have the original owners/mx manual somewhere? If I remember correctly, mine had sticker inside with the key code to have one made. There was also a key shank for emergency use (that I keep in my wallet when I'm home).
-MIG

Assuming you don't have the original owners/mx manual somewhere? If I remember correctly, mine had sticker inside with the key code to have one made. There was also a key shank for emergency use (that I keep in my wallet when I'm home).
-MIG
No I bought my bike used and unfortunately no manual but now that I have found the original gonna make a few copies that’s for darn sure.

Back