That Harley belongs to John Rooth the bloke that started Live To Ride magazine back in the 80's. He was leaving when I was. The Harley is a 1984 Softail. 4 speed, chain drive and kick start, I remember reading about it when he brought it new. The tilt tray was picking up a Prado that had the keys locked in it.

I remember that bike article I had ordered my 84 shovel Super glide 2 and when it arrived it was a 5 speed belt drive electric start ,between ordering and delivery Harley had changed the specs as a test bed for the Evo motor ,lucky me

My new rum and coke mugs
image.jpg
I want some - where did ya find them?

Hi guys, well done mitzy on snagging the dyno! Awesome! wish I had seen it. Would like to see the guy on the woosy looking extended hireabus have a go, or maybe he did....

Just got home and had a few beers after a 14 hour day, as bean counter I estimate we had about 4,100 through the gates which is a record so there will be a big cheque going to Make A Wish foundations' way again thanks to you guys :) My personal favourite were the 2 70s MV Augustas, I know the guy that restored them and the Lav SFC750 in between them. The owner (not the restorer) was there today, obviously spoilt.....

Concours entries were down about 10 from last year (160), we need to encourage a few more in for next year, get those R3s polished up, you've got 12 months OK!!!

BTW the winner of Bike of the Day the Lav Jota was unknown to the club although I discovered afterwards it was a rusted basket case ie in boxes imported from Serbia of all places. Frigging awesome job of rebuilding it! It's the first time a Lav has won BOTD as far as I know!

Thanks again peoples for coming along, appreciated!

Hi guys, well done mitzy on snagging the dyno! Awesome! wish I had seen it. Would like to see the guy on the woosy looking extended hireabus have a go, or maybe he did....

Just got home and had a few beers after a 14 hour day, as bean counter I estimate we had about 4,100 through the gates which is a record so there will be a big cheque going to Make A Wish foundations' way again thanks to you guys :) My personal favourite were the 2 70s MV Augustas, I know the guy that restored them and the Lav SFC750 in between them. The owner (not the restorer) was there today, obviously spoilt.....

Concours entries were down about 10 from last year (160), we need to encourage a few more in for next year, get those R3s polished up, you've got 12 months OK!!!

BTW the winner of Bike of the Day the Lav Jota was unknown to the club although I discovered afterwards it was a rusted basket case ie in boxes imported from Serbia of all places. Frigging awesome job of rebuilding it! It's the first time a Lav has won BOTD as far as I know!

Thanks again peoples for coming along, appreciated!
Thanks @drikko it was a good day. looking forward to next years event...
Was the hieabus you speak of some over priced weird looking orange thing??? did 107hp
Something that looked like this
Travertson%20V-Rex.jpg

Even the Fuzz out the front didnt seem to be overly enthused in pestering the bike crowd for no other reason than to be Knts , last year they seemed to be pulling way more bikes over.

I want some - where did ya find them?
Paul the Tshirt bloke had them. He only had 2 said they were just a trial and he wasn't going to do a lot of them as they are to hard to transport around to shows and markets. His number is 0415146146 give him a call he might do some for you

Even the Fuzz out the front didnt seem to be overly enthused in pestering the bike crowd for no other reason than to be Knts , last year they seemed to be pulling way more bikes over.

They may have filled their quota of 10 infringements per shift already , on the News down hear this morning a "leaked "report that Qld Police are on a 10 bookings per shift or back on the beat I guess ,not for revenue raising just public safety concerns ,:whitstling:

Back