2007 Rocket III Classic Tourer
Came off a 2007 classic tourer. $100

438575E1-2F3A-4365-834D-4C06B26FB10A.jpeg

Last edited:

ransan

.040 Over
Ride
07 Rocket III Tourer
Just curious...why your price is more then a new one. Am I missing something special about this set?

Ishrub

Retired and loving it!
Ride
R3 Roadster,Sprint ST 1050 ABS, BMW R100RS sidecar
Just curious...why your price is more then a new one. Am I missing something special about this set?
I didn't check but they came with or without an optional matching LH side bar end weight to replace similar stock version.

Bull

.040 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket III Classic Tourer
Honestly, I just priced them lower than someone did on eBay. But you are right they are cheaper at revzilla, however that does not include the left weight. But I think I’ll lower it.

adelaideVMC

.060 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket III Classic
Honestly, I just priced them lower than someone did on eBay. But you are right they are cheaper at revzilla, however that does not include the left weight. But I think I’ll lower it.
Lower; given the impoverished Aussie $ compared to the Greenback, and I will help you out with re homing it brother man :)

adelaideVMC

.060 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket III Classic
PM/DM me Sir. Sold :)