Just thought I’d say hello...

Welcome from a UK member. Navigate the site and have fun...
Heeeeey @stollydriver .... We up in north wales .... I think :confused: Snowdonia ... Back home tomorrow , been here all week with me old man s family .... It us quite remote and also I was in a charity shop and a couple if Indians asked the poor woman behind the counter if this rather padded body warmer was bullet proof :eek: the woman said to the other lady who worked there in a scouse accent ' Margaret don't leave me alone with them ' :eek: i just said to the old women that I'll see em on the news tomorrow :sleep: aaaanyways it is beautiful but seems to be alot of abandoned buildings and ghost villages :unsure: very odd but an experience... Ahh went down the Cole mines.... Bloody amazing ... Savage :(
Ooohhh p.s hello from Devon :thumbsup:

Heeeeey @stollydriver .... We up in north wales .... I think :confused: Snowdonia ... Back home tomorrow , been here all week with me old man s family .... It us quite remote and also I was in a charity shop and a couple if Indians asked the poor woman behind the counter if this rather padded body warmer was bullet proof :eek: the woman said to the other lady who worked there in a scouse accent ' Margaret don't leave me alone with them ' :eek: i just said to the old women that I'll see em on the news tomorrow :sleep: aaaanyways it is beautiful but seems to be alot of abandoned buildings and ghost villages :unsure: very odd but an experience... Ahh went down the Cole mines.... Bloody amazing ... Savage :(
Ooohhh p.s hello from Devon :thumbsup:

Well I was wondering why we haven't heard anything outa Nat67/69 lately :cool:

Back