Just purchased a new to me Rocket

Iherbon

.020 Over
Ride
2015 Rocket III Touring
Hello all!

I just purchased a new to me 2015 Rocket III Touring with 27k miles after my previous bike was totaled after getting rear ended.

The bike has been meticulously maintained by the previous owner, and I am so excited to get to riding it!

The Rocket has been my dream bike for so many years, and I’m also looking forward to browsing these forums and picking all of your brains for ideas to make the ride my own.

Attachments

• IMG_0329.jpeg
    IMG_0329.jpeg
    397.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0330.jpeg
    IMG_0330.jpeg
    384.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0331.jpeg
    IMG_0331.jpeg
    356.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0332.jpeg
    IMG_0332.jpeg
    388.6 KB · Views: 9
WELCOME! to our R3 Family... Any photos of you new pride and joy? ENJOY your new Perma-Grin... :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Hello all!

I just purchased a new to me 2015 Rocket III Touring with 27k miles after my previous bike was totaled after getting rear ended.

The bike has been meticulously maintained by the previous owner, and I am so excited to get to riding it!

The Rocket has been my dream bike for so many years, and I’m also looking forward to browsing these forums and picking all of your brains for ideas to make the ride my own.
Welcome

WELCOME! to our R3 Family... Any photos of you new pride and joy? ENJOY your new Perma-Grin... :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG
Hey there! I added some photos to my original post. Hopefully they came through. The previous owner had a batwing fairing on it, and a lot of zombie decals. About 2 hours of work to remove the fairing and decals, and it’s looking pretty good!

Back