sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Last week at work a good friend and fellow welder came by for a visit. He was surprised to see me back on a Truimph. He jumped on the chance to drag race the Rocket even provoked it. He rides a softail slim. The bike has aftermarket exhaust and air filter along with being tuned . Really a nice looking bike. First run my rear tire would not grab at all. Second run missed second gear (back tire still spinning). Third run **** near the hole shop was out to watch, even the guys at the Pepsi plant came out to see what was going on. We lined up and got ready. He was really playing it up with the throttle. Get and go, the rocket came up about six inches, second gear dropped and went up again stayed up about six inches all the way through third gear. About 20 feet and the front wheel finally dropped. Keeping the bike in a straight line was a challenge but we maintained. He was lost for words and we did not go a fourth round. His dad who is also a good friend that still works where i work (dayshift) was full of questions and hung around until I showed up for work the next day. He wanted to know what aftermarket stuff had been added to make the Rocket X so fast. When I told him it was stock, he was dumbfounded. His only other comment was " I guess you have figured out how to ride the beast" My comment was "YOU THINK":roll::roll::roll::roll::):):):)

Back