Britman -1 1/2 yrs. later

I thought it was parked inside behind a window:p:D Just kidding, nice bike second only to cherry red and New England white:cool:
I can't give you crap anymore because I just ordered a picture window for my Rocket. We are going up and over to New Mexico and Colorado this May and I wanted something to help keep the wind off of the wife. I got one that was discounted, I guess someone changed thier mind about getting it because there was no blems mentioned about it. The only thing I'm concerned about is that the vent is mounted higher for a windshield bag and I hope that it's not bothersome to look around. If so I can send it back. So be careful of who you poke fun of.:D

Spring Time Reply

Snuff,

You will enjoy it on your trip. You can read the Sunday morning paper behind that piece of plastic. Since it is officially the first day of Spring, mine will soon be wrapped in my Wife's good duvet and put in the corner of the garage until a trip comes up. (Yes I am comfortable enough in my masculinely to use the term duvet.) It's Red Fly Screen time. Maybe that will finally bring warm weather.

George:

Thanks. I'll order one and maybe they have slowed enough that I'll get it before spring. I still envision a bunch of workers bent over polished 30 & 55 gallon drums with heat guns and plastic sheeting........:D

I bought the exact same windshild from Clearview, only mine is tinted. I love it!!!

Flip, you're giving away trade secrets again.

J1003K, I also replaced my stock shield [Which had gone rainbow on me.] with the tinted clearview shield. I also love it.

It works!

The new windshield works great in keeping the wind off both me and the wife, so that should help out on the trip. It just takes some getting used to looking through the shield as opposed to over it.

Back