Jardines black ceramic coated exhaust

mully95

Living Legend
Ride
Roadster
I was in a motorcycle shop yesterday just browsing around. One of the employees asked me type bike I road in which I told him a 2010 Roadster. He asked have I seen the new exhaust Jardines has put out in which I said no I haven't. Sure enough it is a black ceramic coated exhaust for $1300 and something.

Anyone aware of this? I went to their website and it's not listed but the guys showed me pictures of it and it looks awesome.

a local guy had bought the header section in black for his Roadster but ended up having to sell his bike. I think that he ebay'd the header. It was certainly black.

a local guy had bought the header section in black for his Roadster but ended up having to sell his bike. I think that he ebay'd the header. It was certainly black.

From the picture I saw the header, pipe, and mufflers was all black except the slash cut tips at the very end of the mufflers. It looked mean.

Hey Mully I have black Jardines, check my photos.

Those look awesome!

I must have missed them on the Jardines website. I put TORS on mine because I didn't want a loud exhaust system but have a lower grunt.

I thought Jardine had just come out with the black exhaust and thought others might be interested.

Back